You have added some molecules to a collection, but now wish remove them. You don't want to start a whole new collection, and just want to update the existing one.
There are two ways to do this. For a single molecule, go to the Molecule Details page and look under the Collections tab for links to remove it from collections.
For multiple molecules, you can easily overwrite the collection after unselecting the molecules you want to remove:
- Search for the molecules that are in the collection, using the “Collections” tools on the search page
- Unselect the molecules you want to remove
- Click “Add results to collection”
- Leave “New collection” selected, but type in the name of the current collection
- You will be asked if you want to overwrite the collection: click yes