CDD Vault Quick Reference Cards
FAQ and Documentation
Oops, I made a mistake
- ★ How can I delete data?
- How to delete a single plate from a run?
- How do I remove molecules from a collection?
- How do I edit a molecule structure?
- I forgot to import a compound field or column. Can I update my compounds?
- How do I edit or delete a single value in a protocol?
- Account Administration
- General Vault Settings
- Adding, Removing and Editing Vault Users
- Vault User Roles
- Project User Roles
- Compound/Entity registration business rules
Chemical & Biological Registration
- Properties calculated during Nucleotide and Amino Acid Registration
- Single Registration of Chemical Entities
- Salts and Solvents of Crystalization
- Single Registration of Chemical & Biological Entities
- Molecule Validation Rules during Registration
- Bulk registration of molecules from file
Biological data capture
Import data from files
- Attaching Files in CDD Vault
- Using Templates to Map Fields for Import
- Updating a Run (protocol data) with missing data
- How do I format a file for import?
- Import Validation
- What are the noteworthy events in the import report?
Search and Report
- Using Ketcher to Draw Chemical Structures
- Structure Searching in CDD Vault
- Search for Molecules by Keywords
- Search for Sequences
- Search for Biological Activity and Hits
- How can I customize the search results table?
- How can I calculate % Inhibition and z score?
- Custom calculations within one protocol
- Plate Quality Control
- Calculations across multiple protocols
- Calculating Tanimoto coefficients
- How does CDD count the # of hydrogen bond acceptors on molecules?
Dose Response Toolkit
Tips & Tricks
- CRO Collaboration Workflow
- Web browser requirements
- ELN - metafield examples - templates, etc.
- CSV files, comma separator and decimal number format
- CSV import in Excel with "garbled" characters
- Streamline import file preparation with Excel templates
Excel Raw Data Templates
- 1 x 1536W dose response plate
- 1 x 1536W single point plate with compound map
- 1 x 384W single point plate with compound map
- 1 x 96W single point plate with compound map
- 1 x 96W Dose Response plate
- 1 x 384W Dose Response plate
Manage the ELN Business Rules
Creating And Editing ELN Entries
- Using Microsoft Office 365 Integration in ELN Entries
- Reactions and Stoichiometry Tables in the ELN
- Insert Assay Annotations
- Inserting ChemDraw Reactions and Stoichiometry Tables in the ELN
- Creating an ELN Entry
- Linking to CDD Vault and External Objects Within an ELN Entry
Duplicating, Exporting and Searching ELN Entries
Using The API
- Graphical workflow API access: Knime, Pipeline Pilot, Stardrop and SARVISION | SM
- CDD Connect for KNIME
- Python scripting language
- R Scripting Language
- API via DataWarrior - the basics
- API via Pipeline Pilot - the basics
API Function Calls
- Api Execution Metrics [GET]
- Async Export [GET, DELETE]
- Batch(es) [GET, POST, PUT]
- Data Sets [GET]
- ELN Entries [GET, POST]
- Fields [GET]