Collaborative Drug Discovery’s CDD Vault is now an Electronic Lab Notebook that lets users create, store, retrieve and share their work in a secure system that is fully integrated with the CDD platform. The CDD ELN interface is simple and intuitive yet it allows Scientists to gather, share and search the results of their work with complete confidence in the integrity and security of the Intellectual Property.
ELN Entries are integrated with CDD Vault so you can jump from an ELN Entry to view the chemical properties and assay results for a compound and return to the ELN Entry from a registered batch of a compound. Being 100% web-based lets you take the ELN into the lab on a portable device to gather results and then return to your desktop to process, visualize and evaluate your data.
### Administration: Managing your custom ELN Fields
- Apply business rules to suit your organization’s needs.
### Creating an ELN Entry
- Two clicks from anywhere in the CDD Vault platform and you are on your way.
- Draw or paste chemical structures into an ELN Entry via MarvinJS.
- Register new compounds or batches of existing ones with the Activity and Registration database.
### Searching your own and collaborators’ ELN entries
- Searching over accessible ELN entries is simple and fast using keyword or substructure queries.
- Refine search results using the filter functions.
To sign up for CDD Vault ELN, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.